Children can record their challenges here by hold punching each square throughout the week! Teacher / child can record the challenges on the back of the card. Print on to card or laminate. Maybe stick some weekly objectives on the back.
Challenge Check List
Record children’s challengers throughout the week. Every time the children complete an activity or read etc… they hole punch a square. Can they do one English / maths challenge per day.
- Children can take ownership of their learning
- Children can record how many challenges they complete each day
- Can they children complete the checklist in a week?
- Print on to A4 or even A5 – use card or laminate.
- Teacher to monitor and record activities as a list on the back